Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Scrapbook Page Ideas - Tulips


Great scrapbook page ideas don't have to be difficult. When your photos are engaging in and of themselves, you really don't need to embellish them very much. A splash of colour, a simple and pretty pattern and a handful of simple embellishments is enough to make your photos shine.

On this page I grouped my photos together in the centre of the page to keep the emphasis on them. I then framed them with some pretty Chatterbox paper (the plain orange is the underside of the floral paper). Then all I needed to add was a title and some simple embellishments.

One thing to note is a technique I often use. I cut out two of the flowers from the patterned paper and used them as embellishments. I did this because I thought they were pretty and deserved some attention, but more importantly because it created a sense of continuity across my page.

If you are enjoying my scrapbook page ideas, please sign up for the Stickers 'N' Fun Free Newsletter. I include all my latest pages in there.


No comments: